Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How all this got started.

So this is my new blog, pretty exciting. To start things off I should probably introduce myself. My name is Shay Kidder Lee. I was born on October tenth 1989 in Fairbanks Alaska. I spent the first 6 years of my life tromping around the wilderness of Alaska. This I where my dad introduced me my current obsession, skiing!


Then In 1995 My parents decided to move the family to Billings Montana. There I started school and my dad got a job at the local ski hill Red Lodge Mountain so we could ski every weekend



Before long I was hitting jumps, sliding rails and just shredding every day I could.



This is how I got my start skiing. and hopefully it wasn't too boring. keep checking back for more updates and posts and I will try my best too keep you all entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment